วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Science & Technology_Gaming

In my opinion this news is relate to a game, and I am the one who like to play computer games very much.
If I get a free time, I usually play games. So, I choose this news as my Science & Technology news.

I had read this news it is about research of game. Institute survey analysis expertise in the gaming industry. Announced new study results indicate that in 2011 the online gaming market in Korea will have more than two billion dollars. Due to the game company in Korea, a rapidly growing and expanding into overseas markets. However, game company in America can come to hit the Korean market as well. For example, game "FIFA Online 2" from Camp EA to become the number one online game in the award-winning Internet Cafe Korean temporarily During the World Cup Festival on July 2010, the number one online game in Korea.
To conclude, in the complex world, there are many kind of game such as, adventure, fighting, sport, and etc. And it may increase number of gamer. Games helped us to relax and to make you feels better when you upset or in bad mood.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น